Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A NEW YEAR NEW LIFE NEW WORLD

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”
New Year is the time which our new calendar year begins. 2011 was done and the 2012 is here. According to the Chinese zodiac, the year 2012 is the year of the dragon.

Every year you are thinking of about what can you make change for the next year? If you have a new year’s resolution, you must know what the meaning of this is. Resolution is a promise. It is a promise that you make to yourself! We are making resolution for ourselves for the better life.

2012 is my new life to change of. It all begins to my family. That this year I am complete, I know who I am, I know who really I am. I’m hoping that by next New Year your life will be better also just like me. Be content of what you have and make real things every time in this world. Because you don’t know that by tomorrow you will get what you are finding in your life! So face the New Year, new life, new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment